Limited hardware warranty: one year from the date of purchase.
- For 1 year from the date You purchased Your Stylus from an authorized retailer (“Warranty Period”), Alexandra Stylus warrants, only to You, that the Stylus will not malfunction due to a defect in materials or workmanship under Normal Use Conditions.
- Other Definitions. “You” means the original end-user. “Normal Use Conditions” means ordinary consumer use under normal conditions according to the instruction manual.
Alexandra Stylus’ Responsibility
- After You return Your Stylus to Alexandra Stylus or an authorized retailer, Alexandra Stylus or the retailer will inspect it.
- If Alexandra Stylus or the retailer determines that the Stylus malfunctioned due to a defect in materials or workmanship during the Warranty Period under Normal Use Conditions, Alexandra Stylus or the retailer will (at its option) replace it, or refund the purchase price to You. Replacement may be with a new or refurbished unit.
- Alexandra Stylus is not responsible and this warranty does not apply if Your Stylus is:
- damaged by use with products not sold or licensed by Alexandra Stylus ;
- opened, modified, or tampered with (including, for example, any attempt to defeat or circumvent any Alexandra Stylus technical limitation or security mechanism, etc.), or its serial number is altered or removed;
- damaged by any external cause (including, for example, by being dropped, exposed to liquid, used with inadequate ventilation, etc., or failure to follow instructions in the instruction manual);
- scratched, dented, etc. or shows other cosmetic damage; or
- repaired by anyone other than Alexandra Stylus or an authorized retailer
- This warranty also does not apply to consumable parts that are designed to diminish over time unless the failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.